Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Nightmare Campus Free Stream

Freedom of Information Policy in common



After exterior someone I want to say to my policy in the municipalities ... it 's just my modest mind, of course, but I think it deserves the same respect for someone ( warning: link leads to the Wikipedia page in English and ... ' amazing how and what is different from that in Italian!) above ... at least that 'it should be.

few months ago I was talking with a councilor in my city ', a boy of my own age', just as deemed unnecessary, superfluous and, above all, very harmful lead the ideological issues and struggles between parties at the local level. I think the public parks, construction of new schools, roads' are issues that should matter right and left (but to speak of right and left today really make sense? Reference to a future post). Well, at least at the local level should prevail the good of the community '(as well as globally, no ?)... you can find many points of contact between local administrators who are unrelated by the political party they belong ... I told this

councilor, friend talk about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict Civitanova and be perched on diametrically opposed positions should have nothing to do with the reconstruction of a road. And I added that this was precisely what 'that someone wanted, from the upper echelons: divide the population in a way' net to bring the confrontation on any issue and, therefore, to a complete lack of cooperation and dialogue among the people ... chaos!

I wonder and ask my councilor, friend, who benefits? I

find more 'simple answer to the question "Who ?"... clear no harm? Surely this distinction emerges from the defeat collectivity ' or all of us.

I wish the next election we are talking about public parks, culture, urban but not of communists or fascists, right or left ... it would mean that we took a step forward towards democracy and civilization '.

0 comments:

Post a Comment